LOBBY ACCESS RESUMES
Monday thru Friday 9:00 a.m – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday: By appointment only between 9:00 a.m. and 12:00 p.m.
Monday thru Friday 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Saturday 8:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Your safety is our top priority. We have implemented safety precautions to help protect our customers and staff as we progress through the reopening phases outlined in the State’s Restore Illinois plan. We ask that you assist by taking the following precautions:
- Do not enter the lobby if you have a cough or fever.
- Wear a face mask. We may ask you to briefly lower the mask in order to verify your identity.
- Practice social distancing. Try to maintain a safe distance from others while in the bank.
- Make an appointment when possible. We can limit the length of your visit by preparing for your arrival.
Lobby Access Resumes
North Shore Trust and Savings would like to thank you for your patience and understanding as our branch access and hours have been limited since mid-March due to the COVID-19 pandemic. It is our privilege to be your essential financial partner, and continue providing you with personalized service and support during this extraordinary time.
As we move to the next phase of normal, your safety and the safety of our employees is our top priority. We have taken the following precautions to prepare for your return:
- Protective shields have been installed on the Teller Line
- Protective shields have been placed on the Bankers’ desks
- Employees will wear masks as recommended by state guidelines
- Floor markings and signage has been installed to encourage social distancing
- Hand sanitizer is available at all workstations, and throughout the buildings
- Enhanced cleaning procedures have been implemented
We kindly ask that our customers take the following precautions:
- Do not enter if you have a cough, fever, or any other cold and flu like symptoms
- Limit your lobby visit to only the transacting person
- Wear a face mask in accordance with state guidelines. We may ask you to briefly lower your mask for identification purposes.
- Practice social distancing by giving space to other customers and employees
- Schedule an appointment. In most cases, we can greatly shorten the length of your visit by preparing for your arrival.
We continue to encourage the use of ATMs, Night Drop Boxes, and our digital and mobile banking platforms. These products provide the ability to conduct your routine business from the safety of your home, or at a safe distance from others. They also allow you to access your accounts 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
- Each office has a secure Night Drop which allows you to deliver a payment or deposit any time. Your transaction will be processed the next business day.
- ATMs at each office accept deposits of checks and cash, as well as allow for withdrawals.
- Check Balances, Transfer Money, and Pay Bills with iBanking Online Banking
- iMobile allows all iBanking features from your smartphone, as well as check deposit capabilities utilizing the device’s camera.
North Shore Trust has also taken steps to ensure the health and well-being of employees who remain at our banking locations to serve you.
- Increased cleaning frequency and sanitization measures taken at each facility
- Drive-up tubes are wiped down between customers
- Employees wear protective gloves
- Work areas are sanitized throughout the day
- ATMs are cleaned daily
We have also expanded our leave policies to accommodate social distancing, personal health, and mental well-being during this period.
Financial Hardship resulting from COVID-19
If you are experiencing financial hardships as a result of illness or workplace changes related to the coronavirus, please let us know. North Shore Trust and Savings is your mortgage partner and is committed to assisting you during this most difficult time. We have a variety of Loan Assistance Programs to help you.
- Late charges will be waived
- Negative credit reporting has been suspended
- Up to 3 months deferral of loan payments
- Additional assistance may be available based on individual needs
Please complete Form 710 and return via email, fax, mail or the night drop box at any of our locations. We will make every effort to contact you within 5 business days of receipt of your completed form.
We ask for your patience as we, too, have been affected by workplace changes to help ensure the safety of our work family and customers.