Home Equity Loans
A Home Equity loan is a way for you to access the equity you have built in your home. North Shore Trust’s Home Equity Loans offer the security of a fixed interest rate and the convenience of a set payment. Your interest may also be tax deductible. Please consult a tax advisor
You can use these funds for:
- Home Improvements
- Purchase a vehicle
- Consolidate high interest credit card debt
- Pay college tuition
- Use the funds for whatever you like
Home Equity Lines of Credit (HELOC)
A Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC) is a way for you to access the equity that you have built in your home. North Shore Trust’s HELOC are revolving lines of credit secured by owner occupied residential properties offered with a variable interest rate. Funds can be advanced by credit line checks, online transfer or by a telephone request. Interest may be tax deductible, please consult a tax advisor.
Other feature of North Shore Trust’s Home Equity Lines of Credit Include:
- Convenience of a low, interest only, minimum monthly payment
- Only charge interest on you outstanding loan balance
- Interest paid may be tax deductible
- Fast and easy way to access additional funds when ever you may need them
- Use the funds for whatever you like: remodelling, college tuition, new car, etc.