What are my closing costs?
|Credit Report Fee||$75.00||$75.00|
|Employment Verification (if applicable)||$125.00||$125.00|
|Flood Cert Fee||$12.50||$12.50|
|Title Company Fees:|
|Loan Policy of Title**||$1,000.00||$250.00|
|Email – Wire – Courier Fees to the Title Company||$85.00||Incl. in Charges Above|
++ You will only be charged the actual cost of your appraisal. Fees vary depending on property type (single family, 2-4 units, non-owner occupied properties or properties valued over $1,000,000).
* IF your real estate contract indicates that you are to pay State, County or City Transfer Taxes, they would be in addition to the closing costs above.
** The title company fees can vary by title company and are not set by North Shore Trust and Savings. Fee above includes the cost of EPA Endorsement and Chain of Title.
You will also have prepaid expenses which include per diem interest paid from date of closing until the end of month, one year prepaid homeowners insurance policy and initial deposit of real estate taxes and insurance into your escrow account (unless you will be paying your own taxes and insurance).
How is my rate determined?
- Loan to Value Ratio & Credit Scores
- Purchase – Rate/Term Refinance – Cash Out Refinance
- Owner Occupied or Non-Owner Occupied
- Conventional – FHA – VA Fixed & Adjustable Rate Mortgages
- Jumbo and Mini-Jumbo Programs (loan amounts over $417,000)
- First Time Homebuyer Programs